Bristol Wedding Venues
Licensed Wedding Venues in Bristol
Please come back soon
Suppliers & Supplies
Bristol Wedding Venues
Licensed Wedding Venues in and around Bristol
Weddings Venues in Bristol City for Marriages & Civil Ceremonies
These are all licensed to perform marriages and civil ceremonies.
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Armada House
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Arnos Manor Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photography: At-Bristol
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Avon Gorge Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photography: The Beeches
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Berkeley Square Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Blaise Castle House Museum
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Brasserie Blanc
- Bristol Wedding Photography: The Brigstow Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: The Bristol Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Bristol Old Vic
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: The Bristol Pavilion
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Byzantium Restaurant
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: City Inn Bristol
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Clifton Club
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Clifton Hill House
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Clifton Pavilion
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: (Bristol Zoo Gardens)
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Colston Hall
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: City Hall (AKA 'The Council House')
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Freemasons Hall
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Future Inn Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Wedding Photography: The Glassboat
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Goldbrick House
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Holland House Hotel & Spa
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Hotel Du Vin
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Kings Weston House
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: The Mansion House
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Marriott Hotel (Bristol City Centre)
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Marriott Royal Hotel (Bristol)
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Merchants Hall
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: M Shed
- Bristol Wedding Photography: No. 4 Clifton Village
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Novotel Bristol Centre
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Old Council House
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Paintworks
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Radisson Blu
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Ramada Bristol City
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Riverstation
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: The Southville Centre
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Spielman Centre
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: SS Great Britain
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Thistle Hotel
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: University of Bristol Goldney Hall
- Bristol Wedding Photography: University and Literary Club
- Bristol Wedding Photographer: Watershed
- Bristol Wedding Photography: Water Sky Chinese Restaurant
(Thanks to VisitBristol.co.uk for their useful compilation)
Harbourside, city centre and surrounding area
- At-Bristol, fully licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, At-Bristol can offer a wedding ceremony under the stars in The Planetarium or within the dramatic glass-walled Rosalind Franklin room overlooking Millennium Square and Bristol Cathedral.
- Colston Hall, a unique venue that encompasses classic and contemporary architecture in the heart of Bristol city centre.The stunning features of the old building and the fresh design of the new foyer creates an ultra modern backdrop for your special day.
- The Bristol Hotel, from floor to ceiling windows overlooking the stunning waterfront to individual suites boasting luxurious features such as Waterford crystal chandelier and deep rich carpets, The Bristol Hotel forms a wonderful setting for your special day.
- Brunel's SS Great Britain, a wonderful, unique and romantic setting within which to celebrate this very special occasion. When you choose to have your wedding or civil partnership on board you are supported all the way through the planning and on the day.
- Bristol Marriott Royal, with a fabulous location next to Bristol Cathedral, the historic waterfront and Cabot Circus, the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel offers a lovely setting for your ceremony and/or reception on your big day.
- Grand by Thistle, five function rooms, which can be arranged and configured to suit your exact requirements. From 50 guests to 500 for both civil ceremony and evening receptions, every aspect of your day is yours to choose.
- Hotel du Vin, a magnificently restored Sugar House, previously a collection of Grade II-listed warehouses from the 1700s, with exquisite private rooms, gorgeous suites, a tranquil courtyard, heavenly dining and your own dedicated events organiser.
- Mercure Brigstow Hotel, a 4 star hotel located in Bristol city centre. With contemporary guest rooms, elegant cuisine and four fully-equipped function rooms for up to 60 people, ideal for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships, receptions and wedding breakfasts.
- Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa, located close to the city centre, and just across from the stunning St Mark Redcliffe Church, the Mercure Holland House Hotel boasts panoramic views across Bristol's iconic floating harbour and Ashton Court Estate.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol, offering extensive wedding services including civil ceremonies and wedding receptions. With a picturesque waterfront location, superb events facilities and outstanding dining options, this is a beautiful hotel.
- Future Inns Hotel Bristol, this central hotel caters for anything from intimate family gatherings to a lavish celebration for all your family and friends, with a caring and professional team to help ensure your day is a resounding success.
- Bristol Marriott City Centre offer the traditional Wedding Package and also hold a Civil Wedding License enabling you to hold your Civil Ceremony in one of their licensed suites.
- Paintworks, a striking blank canvas space that it can be dressed up, or down, and themed exactly to your own taste and requirements, making for a truly unique look and feel.
- Armada House, with its Edwardian elegance Armada House oozes character from every pore. The scene is set from the moment you enter the building. The grand panelled lobby is home to one of two Jacobean fireplaces and an original sweeping staircase.
- The Council House, overlooking College Green with exquisite rooms, sumptuous dining and your own dedicated events organiser, the Council House is an exceptional locations for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships, receptions and wedding breakfasts
- Clifton Pavilion at Bristol Zoo Gardens, a stunning venue available on an exclusive basis for up to 120 guests. And with complimentary access to the zoo gardens, you can enjoy an incredible range of photo opportunities.
- Avon Gorge Hotel, the best views in Bristol, light airy rooms and a private terrace, creating an ideal setting for weddings and civil ceremonies - from a wedding breakfast for 20 to an evening party for up to 120.
- The Mansion House, integrates the romance and grandeur of the Victorian era with the luxury, style and exclusivity you would expect from Bristol's most exclusive address.
- The Square, A highly sought-after stunning boutique wedding venue in Bristol that is perfect for weddings and wedding receptions.
On the outskirts
- Ashton Gate Stadium, whether you're planning an intimate wedding breakfast for 20, or a grand reception for up to 600, Ashton Gate has a selection of function rooms and flexible facilities to let you plan exactly what you want for your big day
- Hilton Bristol Hotel, accommodating up to 250 guests for an evening party and 170 for a day event, the Hilton Bristol hotel boasts a range of drinks reception and a wedding breakfast options.
- Holiday Inn Bristol Filton, with 17 rooms suitable for up to 280 guests, the hotel is located conveniently near the M4 motorway and Bristol Airport plus your wedding guests can benefit from plentiful free parking and discounted accommodation rates.
Countryside and rural settings
- Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House, luxury surroundings, stunning views and breathtaking backdrops for wedding photos will make your special day truly memorable. Can cater for wedding ceremonies, receptions and evening celebrations.
- Mercure Bristol North the Grange, an elegant 4 star hotel set among 18 acres of landscaped gardens, in a countryside setting just north of Bristol city centre. Offering a wide range of wedding packages and options.
- Alveston House Hotel, an elegant, period building; set in beautiful walled gardens, which provide the perfect backdrop for photographs. Licensed wedding venue for civil weddings and civil partnerships, so your big day can be all under one roof.
- Berkeley Castle, a fairy tale castle and one of the most remarkable buildings in the country, set in the beautiful cotswolds countryside. Berkeley Castle offers you a unique and exclusive venue for your wedding day set in a stunning location.
- The Barn At Berkeley, nestling on the edge of The Cotswolds, in the heart of Berkeley Vale, The Barn at Berkeley is a breathtaking Cotswold stone venue, lovingly restored and full of distinctive charm and character.
- Eastwood Park, a delightful country house, over-looking stunning formal gardens and acres of meadows and woodlands in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. Offering a range of wedding options to help you celebrate your special day.
- Folly Farm, a magical place to plight your troth… with birdsong and wildflowers in spring and summer, apple trees and golden leaves in autumn, wood smoke and wide skies in winter - a wonderful wedding venue for all seasons.
- Leigh Court, a Grade II listed mansion house built in 1814 from Bath stone. Licensed to hold civil marriages, the Great Hall, with its beautiful double staircase, creates a fantastic bridal entrance and function rooms cater for your reception and evening celebrations.
- Thornbury Castle, with its magnificent medieval architecture, impressive Tudor Hall, luxurious bedrooms and award winning food, is a stunning location for an unforgettable wedding.
- The Grand Pier, a truly unique wedding venue, the Grand Pier can accommodate weddings and civil ceremonies large or small. They have a number of versatile rooms – each one with breathtaking views across Weston-super-Mare out to sea.
- Best Western Walton Park, a stunning cliff-side location, inclusive wedding packages and an experienced wedding coordinator all combine to make this a fantastic venue for your special day.
These are all licensed to perform marriages and civil ceremonies.
Many of these wiltshire wedding venues welcome single sex marriages and are GF wedding venues.
More information on Bristol Wedding Venues can be found:
Licensed Wedding Venue in Bristol England
Bristol Wedding Venues & Marriages & Civil Ceremonies
Dominic Kerridge is a professional full time photographer, dedicated to wedding photography. He works throughout Bristol and the surrounding counties as a respected wedding photographer.
He has experience of around 250 booked weddings in Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset and many countries over seas.
You can view 100 of his most recent weddings on his photography gallery: www.MarriagePhotographer.co.uk
There are special promotions offered for Bristol Weddings:
'Last Minute' Wedding photography offers, 'Winter Wedding as well as 'Weekday Weddings' on the wedding promotions page www.WeddingPromotions.co.uk
"I am a Wedding Photographer, this is my job – a full time job, a vocation. I am a professional Wedding Photographer and I am passionate about it (You have to be - the average wedding week in the summer for me is a 60 hour week)
I Photograph around 30 weddings per year (restricted) and only accept a maximum of TWO wedding per week during the peak wedding period to assure flexibility, focused coverage and fast processing of your wedding photography gallery, enhancement of the wedding proofs / originals and your handmade Italian wedding album and finished wedding photographs.
I have photographed 250 weddings - over 60 of these weddings have been abroad in Turkey, Italy, Slovenia, Guernsey and even New Zealand.
Its as important for me as the wedding photographer as it is for the wedding couple to meet and to choose the person that will be working intimately alongside during the wedding day! (I am not the 'normal wedding photographer' in that 'as standard' I will devote many days after the wedding immersed in the wedding photos, tweaking and enhancing the images building wedding galleries, creating DVDs and USB keys of all of the wedding images. When I am booked for a Wiltshire wedding, the wedding couple have also paid for my time following the wedding, so that I am able to provide all of the wedding images A true labour of love!
Its a demanding job, the wedding photographer can often be the centre of the coordination on the wedding day (between venue staff, the chauffeur, toastmaster and the wedding party - often all at the same time!) it takes skill and sensitivity for the wedding photographer to be able to do this delicately without becoming 'bossy' or 'taking over' and adding any stress to those involved.
Please see my wedding photographer testimonials to read the appreciation I have gained from so many wedding couples
I am often asked by wedding couples , which is my favourite Bristol wedding venue. This is difficult to say - but for me, SS Great Britain, and of course photographing a weeding at Bristol Zoo!. These are all steeped in history, charm and atmosphere - whilst also embodying the elegance for being a perfect wedding venue! Bristol has so many photogenic, atmospheric and wonderful wedding venues in such famous historical towns as Bradford on Avon and Cities like Salisbury. It is a privilege to be a wedding photographer working in Wiltshire!